If you are interested in working with local high schools to help prepare our students to #BeFutureReady for the world of work, we would love to hear from you! We are always looking to partner with local companies and organizations to provide Career & College Readiness experiences to students. There are many ways that you can help including:
- Become an internship provider. Click this link to see who are current internship partners are already!
- Offer a company tour for students to learn more about the company and career opportunities.
- Provide job shadow opportunities to local high school students.
- Be a guest speaker in a NAF classroom.
- Bring an enriching program to local NAF classrooms.
- Serve as a member of the regional advisory board or a local NAF academy board.
- Provide a community service opportunity.
- Provide funding to help support local NAF academies.
If any of these interest you, please fill out the internship form and someone will reach out to you.